Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

I use this installer and guide viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5902
Mojave installer restart during installation at 2 minutes remaining in the first installation method, installing on HDD with APFS file system.
I not found solution, any idea? My configuration in the signature.

Advertising

Hey guys.

I have been banging my head against the wall for over a week trying to get Mojave installed, and I've finally done it. I used Shanee's Vanilla Install Tutorial, and had the same problem with the installer rebooting at two minutes, and the installer would hang at 12 minutes.

My solution – disconnect all other drives. I have a few USB and SATA drives in my build, and I disconnected them all except for the USB thumbdrive to install from and my Windows SATA drive to build it from.

Good luck!
So if I disconnect keyboard mause and HD that I'm not using will it work?

Does this have to be at the time of the creation of the installation pendrive or can it be at the moment of boot?

I tried two weeks and got stuck in the 12-minute lock, so I gave up on the process.
Disconnect any drives not necessary for the install (You’ll need your mouse and keyboard). Consider this, mac computers are so integrated/closed, they don’t come with more than one internal drive usually. I have four SATA drives and was trying to install on an M.2 SSD through a USB drive. The installer probably knew something was up. I assume it would only matter when you’re installing/booting, not creating the installer.
Always restart. I disconnected all sata drives and all usb except mouse, but restart during 2 minutes.
This is the error after restart: Failed to send exception EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY. Error code: 5 for pid 206

hello everyone, I'm about to buy this motherboard:[…]

i have almost same pc. except gpu. i have rx 460.[…]

As the subject shows, i want to get some games fro[…]

ok thanks for advice, can't go to InsanelyMac I've[…]