Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
Greetings!

So I recently got High Sierra to work on my machine (Ryzen 7 1700 | GTX 1080 | Prime B350 Plus), but only one of my two monitors is being used.

The one that is being used is plugged in through HDMI, the other (that is not working) through DVI. The DVI one is a 144hz monitor as well (which is why I need the DVI cable).

I am running the Whatevergreen and Lilu kexts (I put them in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other), without any boot options for either though. I am also running the NVidia Web Drivers and have enabled the NvidiaWeb flag in System Parameters (and I know it is working due to the proper GPU being displayed & no graphics glitches being present, vs without it). I have also disabled CSM in BIOS.

I have also tried Injecting Nvidia & Setting VRAM / Display Ports / BootMonitor in the Graphics Tab of Clover Configurator to no avail either. With this latter Nvidia Injection setup, I tried it with and without CSM and it did not make a difference. I also tried the setup without it, with just Whatevergreen and Lilu with and without CSM and that also did not make any difference.

I assume there might be something up with how the DVI port is being handled. I tried unplugging the HDMI monitor from my GPU and everything including Clover displayed on my DVI monitor,but when OSX booted the monitor went blank. I then plugged in the HDMI monitor back in (when OSX was booted) and OSX started displaying on that HDMI monitor.

Anyone might have any idea what I should do?

Here is my "About this Mac" page.
Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 12.51.32.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 12.51.42.png
Thank you for your time in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertising

Shaneee's AMD Build

@Shanee Could you please share me your clover conf[…]

audio stuttering issue

Ryzen 2700x MSI B450m mortar Asus R580 Audio wor[…]

Unable to set Clover Theme

Thanks for replying XLNC :thumbup: I'm familiar […]

I now notice this statement at the NoVPAJpeg repos[…]