Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: RohanRKO
I have some major problems with photoshop cc 2018 on my high Sierra 10.13.3. At first I wasn't even able to open the app until I deleted mmxcore and fast core plugin following a guide in this forum.

Now the problem is I can't open jpg files, and I can't open anything under filter menu or similar options (like the new select subject tool). While open jpg files or filter>Camera raw filter (or anything) it crashes immediately , when I select subject under quick selection tool, it crashes midway of the process.

For jpg file problem, I converted them to png and it opened but can't fix the other problems. So if anyone solved the problem then show me how to fix it :crazy:

Advertising

alessiman wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:15 am
Did you get this fixed Rohan?
Yes partially! I installed Photoshop CC 2015 and opened a jpg file just to check if it works and it did without a problem. Then opened a jpg file with cc 2018 and surprisingly it opened without issue. Uninstalled CC 2015 and still the cc 18 works fine. Can open jpg file, camera raw filter now, but still can not use shake reduction filter, or select subject filter.

SO yeah, a partial fix i guess. But this fix disturbed my busratio bootflag for some reason. :wtf:
WillETC wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:29 pm
Fixes for most critical bugs can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=23&p=37813&t=3097&sid=b ... cb37a642b3

I have found the jpeg problem can be fixed by downgrading Camera Raw - details of which version to grab and how to install are at the link above.
The jpeg and camera raw problem solved without downgrading anything, but how to fix shake reduction filter and things like that ?
WillETC wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:37 pm
Oh, that's not part of my workflow so I never noticed! No idea, sorry.
Did you try that? It is not working in your installation too? (Filter>Sharpen>Shake Reduction), not only that but some more tools are not working here.
by: WillETC
Yeah, it crashed my install too. What others are being problematic for you? I saw you mention quick selection, and that works fine for me. Select subject does however crash PS - didn't realise that was a feature until now!

Edit: what's your GPU? I'm wondering if old or non-AMD solutions are the problem.

Edit 2: turns out select and mask crashes for me too when given a high res image to work with. Doesn't crash with a lower res version of the same image.
RohanRKO liked this
WillETC wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:58 pm
Yeah, it crashed my install too. What others are being problematic for you? I saw you mention quick selection, and that works fine for me. Select subject does however crash PS - didn't realise that was a feature until now!

Edit: what's your GPU? I'm wondering if old or non-AMD solutions are the problem.

Edit 2: turns out select and mask crashes for me too when given a high res image to work with. Doesn't crash with a lower res version of the same image.
My gpu is AMD Radeon HD 5450, and i have the same problem, quick selection is working but select subject filter is not working. (New feature of CC latest version).

Now that i think about it maybe high resolution is the problem, you can adjust cache levels and stuffs like that at performance preference.

My observe : When i turn off the gpu use, the shake reduction crashes immediately, but when i enable it, it takes time and then crashes or stops responding. So i guess the problem is photoshop can not use the gou efficiently, wonder if it can be solved with kernel patches or graphics kext patches. :crazy:
by: elibek
ADOBE
Photoshop CC Aktifleştirme

rm -rf /Applications/Adobe\ Photoshop\ CC\ 2018/Adobe\ Photoshop\ CC\ 2018.app/Contents/Required/Plug-ins/Extensions/FastCore.plugin /Applications/Adobe\ Photoshop\ CC\ 2018/Adobe\ Photoshop\ CC\ 2018.app/Contents/Required/Plug-ins/Extensions/MMXCore.plugin

Illustrator CC Aktifleştirme

rm -rf /Applications/Adobe\ Illustrator\ CC\ 2018/Adobe\ Illustrator.app/Contents/MacOS/MMXCore.plugin /Applications/Adobe\ Illustrator\ CC\ 2018/Adobe\ Illustrator.app/Contents/Required/Plug-ins/Text\ Filters/TextModel.aip

JPG açılma sorunu çözümü

Thanks for the tip. I deleted /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/Elements 12/Camera Raw.plugin, restarted Photoshop Elements, and now I can open JPEGs again. The file version for my Camera Raw.plugin was 8.5 (236) - I think it's broken for Mac OSX 10.10.3. Let's just hope I don't need to ever open a RAW file!

Hi my MacOs detects M-track 2x2 audio interface US[…]

Adobe Photoshop Crash Raw

Hi Shaneee, Thanks for the answer, I try to put t[…]

@Norton287 , Ive followed your tutorial entirely […]

Got Clover to boot, by going into uefi shell and a[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements