Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: rubenacv
Hi my system doesn't pass Gioscreenlockstate 3 I already check the bios and disabled secure boot can anyone help?

My hardware
Asus 970 pro gaming aura
16gb ram ddr3 1800
5tb wd 7200
Amd sapphire rx470 8gb gddr5
Amd fx8320 octacore 3.5ghz

Advertising

by: Shaneee
When you boot to Clover. Go to Options > Graphics. Enable DeInit and set the FB (Framebuffer) to Dayman.
rubenacv liked this
Hi thanks a lot for the help but I can't find the del it on my menu a send a Pic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Must be an older version of Clover then. Go to the boot args then and remove -radoff if it's there.
rubenacv liked this
Thanks for your help :thumbup: but this time took a little more time but in the end the same error
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What installer did you use? Is WhateverGreen in the EFI kext folder?
I used transmac I install the last release of sierraamd I can't see if whatevergreen is in efi kext folder sorry
Ahh it's Sierra you're using. Download Lilu and Whatevergreen from the links below and add them to the EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other folder and try booting again,
Code: Select all
https://github.com/vit9696/Lilu/releases/download/1.2.3/1.2.3.RELEASE.zip
https://github.com/vit9696/WhateverGreen/releases/download/1.1.7/1.1.7.RELEASE.zip
rubenacv liked this
by: Norton287
Use this tutorial for mounting the EFI partition in Windows. You want to put the whatevergreen.kext and lilu.kext in USB/EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other folder.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3538
rubenacv liked this
Compatibility Check

I am new in Hackintosh, what guide should i follow[…]

I got a Ryzen with a ASUS B350-Plus and 5 mechanic[…]

Newbie need help

1. If you use an original macbook to create instal[…]

I wonder if using a kext built on my local machine[…]