Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

8:33PM:
Read this thread:viewtopic.php?f=52&t=5595 - He says to install via USB 3.0, I'll try that now. Re-install it because I only get a bunch of plus signs on boot, nothing else starts.
----------------------------
8:28PM:
So it was called macOS Install on Mac OS lol I'm trying to see if I can make it boot now.
8:14PM:
Not sure, says space is taken up on HDD but the USB drive doesn't load the Mac install, just the damn installer all over again.
5:18PM:
So I didn't monitor it and I'm not sure it installed, redoing it.
2:46PM:
Started the installer up, is a bit slow but probably just my USB. So far it's installing now.
2:44PM:
Was my fault, had to select under View the show all devices, then do the top WDC drive, not the partition itself. Duh.
2:41PM:
I used disk utility on my standard HDD. Did mac journaled. Thing says it's not a GUID partition table scheme so I can't install to it -_- may have to reboot and do this again
2:38PM:
Loaded the installer!
2:37PM:
Can't believe that freaking worked it got me into the Apple load screen now. "Now I am trying to enable web drivers and not set nv_disable=1" but we will see if it fully loads
--------------------------
2:28PM:
So right now I am trying to just get into the installer. First attempt with nv_disable=1 (I have no onboard gfx btw) didn't boot. Halted with error code 1 toward the end in verbose output.

Now I am trying to enable web drivers and not set nv_disable=1

------------------------
CPU: AMD 8350
PSU: Thermaltake 500W 80+
RAM: Patriot 8GB DDR3 2x4GB 1600mhz
Mobo: MSI 970 Gaming
GFX: MSI GTX 710

-------------------------
Post Merged
Damn guys, no one replies?

Advertising

Hi guys. I'm new here and new in this hackintoshin[…]