Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: Pospik2705
hello guys, i made fresh instalation and update HS to 10 13 6 , but i still have a problem with randomly system drops or system freezes ... Do you know how can i solve this problem ?

vega 56 , ryzen 1700x , b350 i strix

uname -a
Darwin Pospiks-Mac-Pro.local 17.7.0 Darwin Kernel Version 17.7.0: Wed 3 Oct 2018 19:30:40 BST; ~ Shaneee ~ :xnu-4570.71.2/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

clover:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1osv_3 ... c_IOJ4CX9g

Advertising

by: Shaneee
Make sure kernel is updated to latest version on Github. Update Lilu and Whatevergreen and use AlGrey's native USB patch.
by: Pospik2705
I made fresh instalation, fresh native usb , native audio , rebuild cache download your newest kernel and LILU and WHATEVER GREEN and still have a freezes and drops .. .
Post Merged
ok i discover when i just installed some programs or driver for my music production keayboard for example ... system goes drops and nantive audio and things are gone ..... so i must to write to terminal tis
sudo kextcache -i / && sudo kextcache -u /
and restart system and than is everthing ok .. but I donw undestant why is this so complicated .... many usbs working very particular for particular devices for example external audio sound card works just one of usb without shuttering and glitching sounds .... SO ...
by: pi2in3
Shaneee wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:01 am
Make sure kernel is updated to latest version on Github. Update Lilu and Whatevergreen and use AlGrey's native USB patch.
after more than 50 times 10.13.6 fresh installation, realized that making 10.13.6 is unreliable cause of randomly reboot (2 of 50 work without freez and rebooot) and lagy and worse performance in apps. 3d apps like maya and c4d drops performance and FPS in Viewport.
plz Shanee make a clear installer with performance like 10.13.3 cause its last hope for those want have xCode 10.x and Nvidia gpu at the same time.
tnx for efforts.

hello everyone, I'm about to buy this motherboard:[…]

i have almost same pc. except gpu. i have rx 460.[…]

As the subject shows, i want to get some games fro[…]

ok thanks for advice, can't go to InsanelyMac I've[…]