Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: Monty007
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum but not new to Hackintosh's. This, however, is my first AMD build.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 1800x
Gigabyte AB350 Gaming
Adata XPC 8GB 3000hz x 2
Hyper 212 cooler
MSI gt 710 to install - Sapphire RX 580 8gb Pulse

I booted into the BIOS and loaded optimized settings.

I have followed the video guide [XLNC] with all the same settings. installer USB was created using my macbook pro. All the same kexts and setting from the video for Clover have been used.

I can't get past AppleKeyStore: :start: _sep_enabled = 0

any ideas? I asked Nestor on this board who reported a successful install but I haven't heard back.

Thanks in advance!
Post Merged
So I have worked on this for the last 6 hours. If I use spacebar and boot without using any kexts I get to an ACPI error: _SB_.PC!).GP17.XHCP namespace loop up failure AE not Found and then another one further down [\_PR_.P000] namespace lookup failure, aAE_NOT_FOUND
Images attached
Post Merged
So I spent another 4 hours last night. Started from scratch and Sector05 made a comment to use V2 of the installer die to some bugs with V3. I re-images using transmac and it worked and completed the install. It said 15 mins remaining for an hour but then finally completed. I rebooted and then and I/O errors for almost every line and then it followed with a Kernal Panic. Images attached:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertising

I reformatted the hdd and started again but this time I used XLNC’s terminal script for repair permissions before restarting. Finally was able to boot to the OS. I then used Clover Configurator to mount both the USB EFI and the HDD EFI. I then cut and pasted the USB EFI folder and boot file to the hdd EFI and now it works!

Geekbench score is very decent. I need to overclock it and get my other video card working.

Anyone know how to get the temps and computer stats working? I use HWmonitor on my Intel hack to monitor temps, speedstates and frequencies using the SMC plugins.

A big thank you to XLNC, Sector05 and the team at amd-OS X.com who helped to make this happen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Egress liked this

yes supported,,anyway got working snow leopard,yos[…]

Compatibility Check

Hi Guys, just starting out with the whole Hackinto[…]

tried but didint worked Post Merged here is my[…]

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and happy new year Shanee and tha[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements