I'm new to the forum but not new to Hackintosh's. This, however, is my first AMD build.
Ryzen 7 1800x
Gigabyte AB350 Gaming
Adata XPC 8GB 3000hz x 2
Hyper 212 cooler
MSI gt 710 to install - Sapphire RX 580 8gb Pulse
I booted into the BIOS and loaded optimized settings.
I have followed the video guide [XLNC] with all the same settings. installer USB was created using my macbook pro. All the same kexts and setting from the video for Clover have been used.
I can't get past AppleKeyStore: :start: _sep_enabled = 0
any ideas? I asked Nestor on this board who reported a successful install but I haven't heard back.
Thanks in advance!
So I have worked on this for the last 6 hours. If I use spacebar and boot without using any kexts I get to an ACPI error: _SB_.PC!).GP17.XHCP namespace loop up failure AE not Found and then another one further down [\_PR_.P000] namespace lookup failure, aAE_NOT_FOUND
So I spent another 4 hours last night. Started from scratch and Sector05 made a comment to use V2 of the installer die to some bugs with V3. I re-images using transmac and it worked and completed the install. It said 15 mins remaining for an hour but then finally completed. I rebooted and then and I/O errors for almost every line and then it followed with a Kernal Panic. Images attached:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.