Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: handzo
MickeyGP1378 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:48 pm
handzo wrote:I think to do for your case is just boot with your mac usb installer > disk utility > thick upper left to show all drive (on disk util menu) > erase disk (don't just format partition coz actually Mac partition has 2)
good luck my friends, hopefully fix your problem
I don't think that's going to work, because I have erased the hard drive ENTIRELY in the past and "UEFI OS" is still there. Also forgot to mention that there is also a "Mac OS X" entry in the boot menu too.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
im glad too u were solved your problem. good luck my friends & keep going hackingtosh :thumbup:

Advertising

by: handzo
MickeyGP1378 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am
Also forgot to mention that the Ubuntu iso finished downloading a few hours back

Post Merged
Re: How can I remove "UEFI OS" from the Boot Menu list?
have you tried cmos reset with connect the jumper on motherboard? pull out battery (taking few second) and placing again
I used EasyUEFI to delete it. In my case, I was playing with Ubuntu and replaced it with Windows 10. After replacing it, I removed the ubuntu folder in the EFI partition but like what you experienced, the boot entry persisted. I grep "ubuntu" and found the boot entry is in the efi file, however it is in binary if you open it with a text editor.
MickeyGP1378 wrote:Update: tried everything, Ubuntu still doesn't want to boot

Have you tried EasyUEFI, I just removed an boot entry yesterday!
Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and happy new year Shanee and tha[…]

Can you help me ? What step did you take pre-insta[…]

Did you even try to run the script.. Because DSDT […]

Hello everyone. Today i tried to update my amdint[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements