Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: Booblej
Hello,

I've been having trouble setting a Clover theme. I installed High Sierra using the AMD installer provided in this site and installed Clover on the boot drive, though Clover didnt have a theme set (and have to press "Enter" to boot the system). I've tried changing the Theme via Clover Configurator, as well as directly modifying the config.plist with no luck. Each time i reboot, it's like i never even set a theme. Quite puzzling, has anyone seen this issue before?

Advertising

by: XLNC
Booblej wrote:Hello,

I've been having trouble setting a Clover theme. I installed High Sierra using the AMD installer provided in this site and installed Clover on the boot drive, though Clover didnt have a theme set (and have to press "Enter" to boot the system). I've tried changing the Theme via Clover Configurator, as well as directly modifying the config.plist with no luck. Each time i reboot, it's like i never even set a theme. Quite puzzling, has anyone seen this issue before?
#1 Put the theme folder in EFI/CLOVER/themes/
#2 Open config.plist with CloverConfigurator VE
#3 Go to GUI section and put the theme folder name that you copied in step #1

NOTE: If you are using a 4k monitor then your theme must also support 4k or else it will fall back to default.
by: Booblej
XLNC wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:00 pm
Booblej wrote:Hello,

#1 Put the theme folder in EFI/CLOVER/themes/
#2 Open config.plist with CloverConfigurator VE
#3 Go to GUI section and put the theme folder name that you copied in step #1

NOTE: If you are using a 4k monitor then your theme must also support 4k or else it will fall back to default.
Thanks for replying XLNC :thumbup: I'm familiar with the process of adding & setting themes with Clover, though wasn't sure why it wasn't working for me on the Ryzen build. After reading your reply, i went back in CC to confirm the settings one more time and noticed that i had "Text only" checked in the GUI section. Unticking the checkbox seemed to have done the trick :D Thanks again!
phyxia liked this
by: phyxia
Thanks for replying XLNC :thumbup: I'm familiar with the process of adding & setting themes with Clover, though wasn't sure why it wasn't working for me on the Ryzen build. After reading your reply, i went back in CC to confirm the settings one more time and noticed that i had "Text only" checked in the GUI section. Unticking the checkbox seemed to have done the trick :D Thanks again!
[/quote]

thanks man, after uncheck "Text Only" now i can see my Theme after couple weeks :crazy:
Bluetooth at Login?

Hello everyone, Long time lurker first time poste[…]

Hi Is it able to sleep and wake properly? Thanks

Yes i have, and the error disappeared. did yo[…]

[email protected]: AppleUSBEHCI::RestartUSBBus: USBS[…]