Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Hi guys,

I am stuck at this screen:
https://youtu.be/7zetiocqdWU?t=3m20s
My USB ports (all of them) stop working every time when i reach that macOS Utilities window.
It doesnt matter if i start it from USB stick or HDD. I have tried some bootflags and USB injection from Clover options, but no success. Switching my mouse & keyboard from USB2 to USB3 also didnt work. Till that moment, everything went well and fast (it takes like 1-2min to get there).
All USB controllers are enabled in BIOS.
My MOBO, patched to version 2.80: https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/970%20Extreme4/index.asp
CPU: FX6300 GPU: GTX 650

I have no idea if I need some special kexts. If I do, are there any you can recommend me please? Also some kind of guide how to load them would be great.

Thanks a lot!
Post Merged
small update:

i was able to install Sierra (SierraAMD_V5), USB is working there. system runs fine.
is it possible to move USB kexts from Sierra to HighSierra please?

Advertising

V3 has USB bug, download V2 from my signature and install, you can upgrade to 10.13.3 through the app store.

V2 Install Tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3460
Instructions for upgrading to 10.13.3: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3950
etnic liked this
Norton287 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:22 pm
V3 has USB bug, download V2 from my signature and install, you can upgrade to 10.13.3 through the app store.

V2 Install Tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3460
Instructions for upgrading to 10.13.3: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3950
I am also fighting with USB problems, also downloaded your V2 from your google drive once but it didn't come up right after clover... (I guess the file was corrupt, redownloading.)
Anyway, why don't you just delete V3 from the Downloads-page to prevent people using it?
I mean, the problem is reported now and then and it would help people to save time.

It would also be nice to have some checksum for the files.
(Btw. your files are actually img files, not dmg.)

I thought I would try to upgrade my 15" MacBo[…]

That’s exactly what I did by process of elim[…]

Any tips on getting Adobe CC to work? It used to w[…]

Where can I download AMD OS X V3.dmg for El Cap? I[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements