Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: eziorv
1. My USB 3.0 ports are working fine but 2.0 ports aren't working, don't know why ! I installed Mac using AMDHS V2 Enoch Edition and then I chose option 2 (Post-Install) then Shaneee and then said yes to everything (including those usb kexts) even after that my USB 2.0 ports aren't working !.

2. I have 2 monitors and installed Nvidia Web drivers through setup, but my Display setting in system preferences doesn't show my second monitor. is there any way to use dual monitor?

3. after installation there was no sound output, so I had to install VoodooHDA. after installing that my microphone worked too, but it is making a lot of noise + I'm not able to launch VoodooHDA Settings from Launchpad. one more thing, Siri is not also picking up my voice, when I click on Siri, a notification shows up saying " what can I help you with?" but nothing happens past that.

4.When I restart Mac, it doesn't restart, it logs off and then it turns off the display but my cpu keeps running !
and sleep/wake issue is also there, any fix for that?

Last thing, I have legacy bios can I install clover Bootloader in hdd?
Some Extra Info:
I'm running Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.1
Thanks In Advance !

Advertising

by: apk
This matches with your system specs. :thumbup:
Use his .plist to resolve.

eziorv liked this
yeah ! i tried it and it is working better but one problem i'm having which is messing with my head is video is out of sync with audio even after setting busratio bootflag. do you know any solution?
by: Shaneee
eziorv wrote:yeah ! i tried it and it is working better but one problem i'm having which is messing with my head is video is out of sync with audio even after setting busratio bootflag. do you know any solution?
My system had the same issue. I fixed it by applying a small overclock to the CPU. This sorted it without any busratio settings.
Shaneee wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:23 pm
eziorv wrote:yeah ! i tried it and it is working better but one problem i'm having which is messing with my head is video is out of sync with audio even after setting busratio bootflag. do you know any solution?
My system had the same issue. I fixed it by applying a small overclock to the CPU. This sorted it without any busratio settings.
Can you tell me how to overclock my cpu? in bios or in clover? one more thing, when i set my busration higher(like busratio=21 (it should be 17.5)) my audio gets synced with video but then my audio starts stuttering/choppy. i don't know why !
by: Shaneee
Set the OC in the BIOS. Don't add any bus ratio settings yet.
OsxAptioFixDrv Error

Hi guys, i installed osx yesterday on m2 samsung […]

Has anyone figured out the issue where the instal[…]

oh,good job,dude, i will try it .

Hi, i've trying to install the macos high sierra b[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements