Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Let the App Store download the update and let it run the first part of the install and reboot
On Reboot, boot from USB Installer to Boot macOS from HighSierraAMD and run preinstall command
On Reboot, boot from USB Installer to Boot Install from YOURDRIVENAME and let install run and reboot
On Reboot, boot from USB Installer to Boot macOS from HighSierraAMD and run amd command and reboot
On Reboot, boot from YOUR Clover installation to your hard drive
Another install will run finishing the update
Shaneee, gnomesgames, tikizondo94 and 3 others liked this

Advertising

I would give Nvidia a couple of days for new Web Drivers if you need them. Sorry no alipay.
Post Merged
The Nvidia Web Driver has been updated so download and install away!
p4cm4n liked this
Norton287 wrote:I would give Nvidia a couple of days for new Web Drivers if you need them. Sorry no alipay.
Post Merged
The Nvidia Web Driver has been updated so download and install away!
when i restart after install, stuck at initialized /dev/rdiskx as a 5 mb, it's happening Steps 4,i can't run it to install interface and run amd command
After the first step I ran preinstall and I got some error about my install not being valid. I can't link a picture right now because imgur isn't working but after that, I booted from my HDD anyway and it got about half way through the boot process before my screen went blank. My computer is still running and aside from no video output it seems like it might still be installing the update so I'm scared to force reboot and ruin it if it is, I'll give it another 30 minutes. If it is messed up, what should I do after rebooting? I'll try to link the error preinstall gave me as soon as I can.

EDIT: https://imgur.com/a/mYuUE

EDIT 2: well I remembered that when I boot from USB I have to change a few options and that's why it went to a blank screen. So I force rebooted and did that. macOS then booted up for some reason instead of installing the update and it gave a message saying MacOS unexpectedly rebooted so I guess when I was on the blank screen it has just booted as normal. Any idea what's going on?
hi thanks for you help in advance. Getting stuck on boot i got this line repeat couple of time (Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple..)
i've tried the config with Inject Nvidia driver, with no luck also the normal config

bootflags used: -v ncpi=0x2000 nv_disable=1
-v npci=0x3000 nv_disable
-v npci=2000/3000 kcsuffix=amd dart=0
append somtimes the -f bootflag :crazy:
also i've add OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi on driver64UEFI folder

CPU: A8 5500
GPU: GT 9600GT
actually running hackintosh Sierra 10.12.3
so can you please show how i can make it done/boot properly
hi guys.
i cant upgrade to 10.13.2 (from 10.13.1). it runs first part successfully. then i boot from USB and run Preinstall command. but it says something like invalid install not found!!!!
i've tested it many times both MBR and UEFI installed OS with both Enoch and Clover Bootable USB.
help me fix it. tnx
@p4cm4n, It works just fine,

[email protected] All USB ports work, :thumbup: but[…]

Hello. After 10.13.6 update, again black screen. I[…]

@mrtioiyf , right TeraScale 3 gpus are not suppo[…]

HI, I was using Gtx 970 with 1700x. But, its g[…]