I'm following Shaneee's instructions on the High Sierra page and using his HighSierraAMD_V2 image. Everything is going swimmingly until the screen freezes with the following message:
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0
This continues during the boot to the first run wizard. I've tried several methods to avoid this. They include but are not limited to:
- adding "-liluoff" to my boot options.
- adding "nv_disable=1" to my boot options.
- confirming the presence of "lilu" and "WhateverGreen" kexts on the destination drive.
- allowing the installer to convert my SSD to APFS.
- preventing the installer from converting my SSD to APFS.
Any ideas? I'm at a loss and would appreciate any input. This is my first Hackintosh and I need a shove in the right direction for this issue.
MB: Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX 560
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 3200 16GB (2x8GB)
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO M.2 512GB - MacOS 10.13.2
HDD: Toshiba 1GB - MacOS 10.5.8 (unbootable/data)
Other: MasterCase Pro 5 // EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 // MasterLiquid 240 // ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS