Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: krs360
The image I installed seems to be another bootloader other than Clover, like non EUFI.. Forget it's name. I forgot the mentioned the flags I tried.
-v -x cpus=1 nv_disable=1 dart=0 slide=0 <-- various combos of those from experience with previous Hackintosh. Any thoughts?

I did read in another thread that there's a guy with the same hardware as me, apart from the RAM. He had to install on an intel machine and copy the kernel over by the sound of it? I guess that's an option as I think I have a High Siera install on another drive which I could use? What would I need to do in this case? Which files would I need & where assuming I can't do a fresh install with the original image?

Cheers.

Advertising

by: Norton287
Try installing HighSierraAMD_V2, the download link is in the tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3460
No problem anytime
Norton,

Just a quick update before bed.. I managed to get OSX installed via the UEFI image file. If I install the web drivers and set clover to use them I'm met with a black screen where I would normally see the login screen. nv_disable allows me to boot in a low resolution, obviously without any acceleration, nor access to my second monitor.

Secondly, after installing clover and selecting the top two options so it would usually create an EFI partition I'm unable to see/mount it via clover configurator which is making it impossible to actually access the .plist to make any changes. This is using the most recent version of clover which was downloaded from the sourceforge page.

Any thoughts?

Cheers.
The EFI is made during installation, check the root of your Hard drive for an EFI folder. There you'll find your config.plist, you want to make sure NvidiaWeb is checked on the System tab of Clover Configurator.
Hey, found it, I had other drives in with EFI partitions, some of the exact same size which was kinda annoying.

I've done as you said but I still hit the black screen where the login screen should be. nvidia web is definately checked. I've tried different SMIBIOS without any luck too, 6,1 14,2 14,1 18,3

I need to find someone else with this sort of card and find out how they did it?
Cheers.
Hello,

Long since sidelined the project and used the SSD for something else sadly.

I notice that the V2 gives the same issue I had with V1 in so much as I get the IOConsole error just about when it should be displaying the installer screen. nv_disable=1 does not fix this issue. What could it be in your image that's causing this?

I got some success with installing before (like when I originally started this post) I think via the V5 image, however, I could not get the web drivers working when I last tried this.
Shaneee's AMD Build

Hi Shane, is it possible to have dual monitor with[…]

Hello there, Is the Asus Ch7 motherboard able to r[…]

I need help to install MacOS (Sierra)

Can someone help me to install it some basics or s[…]

Put back slash between words instead of space. ex:[…]