Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: Hyde
TP-Link T2U USB works with beta drivers taken from their website, running HS.

Advertising

by: mdtaUK
My Internal PCIe TP-Link Archer T9E was detected automatically
by: AlGrey
@Nachocannon, no the AC55BT is using an intel chipset which are not compatible at all.
Got you, and thanks again! I was noticing quite a few rogue Intel folders showing up after I updated the drivers (was running OOB on Windows.)
Shoot... I'm in the kid's room right now, brought a TV in so I could reach with ethernet, first access to the net on Ryzentosh. Still not having luck getting my audio up and running. Without net access though, it becomes a bit educational at best. Kid will be back and I'll be out of reach of the router. I can always download on Windows, and reboot...
Post Merged
@AlGrey, forgot to @ you
I purchased via Amazon a usb WiFi adapter a/b/g/n/ac:

EDUP Wifi Adapter ac600Mbps Wireless Usb Adapter 5.8GHz/2.4GHz Dual Band 600Mbps Usb Adapter 2dBi External Antennas Supports Windows XP,Win Vista,Win 7,Win 8.1, Win 10,Mac OS X 10.6-10.13

And it works great after driver disc install and a restart! Just as fast as my Ethernet. I’m using it on 10.13.1.

However, in the product description it also reads:

“Note:

If you meet a problem about the driver can not be installed on Mac 10.13.3 or Mac 10.13.4 system, please follw the suggestion steps to resolve the problem.

1.Find out"system preferences"

2.Click: Security and privacy

3.Then click"allow"

That is all.”

So might be worth trying for later versions of High Sierra as well!
by: okb1100
I can confirm TP-LINK TL-WN722N v2 and v3 works fine under 10.13.3 with official "10.14_Beta" drivers downloadable from here

I updated 10.14.1 to 10.14.5 from the app store an[…]

After installing 10.14.1, the app store kept pulli[…]

try usb 2.0 Post Merged try usb 2.0 or usb 2.0[…]

INSTALLING MOJAVE

:thumbup: Post Merged :cool: