Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Make sure to boot with it in, if not unplug it and replug it and try to see if it pairs

Advertising

it has always been in reboot after reboot, the system sees it, the host sees the devices, all the devices fail to pair
Tell your hack to forget the devices and repair them
doesn't work and the fact that one day later I had to go through this hassle make the experiment fail.
Bluetooth on a real mac is the minimum reliability I can accept as the moment peripherals don't work correctly you become non productive.
Do you know of any quality wireless (nn bluetooth) keyboard and mouse that use proprietary wireless protocol that come with drivers and work with amd hackintoshes?
look at logitech keyboards and mice
by: creed
Hey guys, so to summarize the Asus USB-BT400 is working in High Sierra or only on Sierra?
Looking to buy a bluetooth adapter for my desktop.

- Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth 4.0 Nano-USB Adapter
- Orico Mini USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter
- Lindy USB Bluetooth 4 Low Energy Adapter

These are my options, seeing as its been mentioned in this thread I figured it's problably the best choice. Do let me know if the others are working as well though.
Thanks.
Not sure how popular they are in the U.S and Europe but I can confirm that the Volans Mini BT 4.0 adapter work straight out of the box. I love the reassuring blue blinking LED as well :)
by: Dann
Hey guys, can someone please confirm whether https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00 ... ymacx86-21 - this card works out of the box or not? Main requirements: Stability and no issues with bluetooth when sleep/wake since I'll be pairing magic keyboard and magic mouse with it.
My specs:
AsRock AB350M Pro4
Ryzen 5 1600
16Gb DDR4 2400
samsung 960 Evo
GTX 650 Ti Boost 2Gb
High Sierra /10.13.13/

Thanks in advacne
I previously removed the wifi/bt module from my board and that helped get the bluetooth adapter working.

I recently reinstalled it and removed my bluetooth dongle. Somehow, the bluetooth module from my motherboard was working natively. FYI for anyone using the same.

Asrock ab350 itx.

Good day. I have a problem - nothing happens when […]

Hi Guys. New here. I've been wanting to install OS[…]

ryzen 2400G hackintoshable ?!

Yes Is the Built-in Graphic card working?

Ryzen 2400G Hackintosh Compatible?

Integrated GPU sort of works but not properly. I[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements