Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: Norton287
Kinivo BTD400 BLE Adapter, works out of box with no need for drivers supporting BLE devices.
orlandodawn liked this

Advertising

TRENDnet TBW-107UB USB 1.1 Micro Bluetooth USB Adapter, And The IOGEAR GBU521 also work out of the box. Use both on my 2 hacks. Work flawless.
Ive got my hands on the Kinivo BTD400 and plugged it in. I don't have a bluetooth section in settings and its not being picked up as far as I can see. Is there a way to kickstart/reinstall bluetooth support? Im using enoch as a boot loader.
Does it show up under USB in System Report from About this Mac?
Sorry, yes. I believe so.. if its BCM20702A0. Blutooth sys info entry says no information
From terminal type with the adapter plugged in:
Code: Select all
kextstat | grep Bluetooth
This what I have with mine:
Post Merged
See if you have IOBluetoothFamily.kext in System/Library/Extensions
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mines looking a little different my friend :)

All the ones in mine are from IOBluetoothFamily.kext

Try loading them from a Terminal with:
Code: Select all
sudo kextload System/Library/Extensions/BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext
sudo kextload System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothHostControllerTransport.kext
sudo kextload System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext
sudo kextload System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothSerialManager.kext
Post Merged
If not install my IOBluetoothFamily.kext from 10.13.2 and try with Kext Utility:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
might be getting somewhere. Im getting "failed to load - (libkern/kext) not found" for all 4 of those.
when installing HS I followed the HS official tutorial and the instructions for enoch.
I should be able to get these kexts and drop them into S/L/E? or do I need to use kext utility?
They're part of the IOBluetoothFamily.kext I attached to my previous message. Download it and install it with kext utility
Post Merged
I'm getting the same output from kextstat as you without the bluetooth plugged in. Try rebooting with it plugged in and see what happens.

Hi guys, I'm trying to boot mac os installer and g[…]

I have successfully installed HighSierra on this b[…]

Hi Guys, whenever I try to install clover to use i[…]

Hi guys, I have been using the latest method with […]