Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

I use HighSierraV3Unofficial. My specs : FX 6350 NVIDIA GTX 950 SSD 120 (HFS+). Problem is with Adobe Premiere Pro 2018 (v 12.1.2). When I used on video warp stabilizer in imadinely crushed. Heres me log https://fex.net/759986725911. Cant paste text there as (Your message contains 226475 characters.
The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000)

Pls help fix this.
Post Merged
anybody here? help me pls, think I am not alone with this problem.

Advertising

having the same problem. At the moment i am using mojave 14.5 .I already had this problem on high sierra with an older premiere version.
Seems there's an issue using nV cards with Adobe apps on AMD OSx
MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=5 /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2020/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2020.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2020

Copy Paste This in Terminal Warp stabilizer working fine now :)

If you are using a different version of premiere pro navigate to /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro XXXX/Adobe Premiere Pro xxx.app/Contents/MacOS right-click open Adobe premiere pro (exec) with terminal copy the location and paste after MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=5

FX 6300
Sapphire RX 560 4GB Graphics card
Mac OS Catalina
Try changing the project settings to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only
BEFORE adding warp stabilizer. Let it do its background analyzing and stabilizing and then change it back.

Note that if you make any changes to the footage it will try to re stabilize the footage again and Premiere will crash again.

@Apophis thanks for the information i'll look at i[…]

As my title hopefully implies, I have built a Hac[…]

Drive is locked

Thanks for your help, will report back once instal[…]

If you don't need Wifi yet at least the Intel Blue[…]