Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: maxpowerdj
Hello all:

Been trying to get high sierra/mojave for a while on my rig, but no happiness.

My rig:
Processor: Ryzen 7 2700
Board: Aorus x470 - Ultra Gaming
RAM: 64GB (4x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4-3200 PC4-25600)
NVME SSD: Inland Premium 512GB SSD 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0
GPU: 2x PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon RX 580 Dual-Fan 8GB GDDR5 PCIe

I tried the vanilla install, but could not get it working. I got as far as making the bootable drive, adding the kexts. Booted off of the usb, but it doesn't even get to the installer (stuck at some HID command). Already tried booting off of all different usb ports, modifying bios settings, mojave, high sierra, and I'm a bit frustrated.

I don't have much time as I used to, having a 2.5 year old son and a daughter on the way with a full time job among other things. I was looking around and while googling, I found a few references on this site to people with very similar specs to mine using a tutorial on this site: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4127 . I made an account to login and see that thread, but it seems that I can't. Hopefully, I'm not asking for something taboo or whatever. I just want to get things done and I'm willing to start from scratch if need be.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Advertising

by: jaboo01518
Good day visitors! This post seems very interesting for me! I have found out about assignment writing companies only now, because, when I was at school, I had a big problem with writing. And I would like to share you very awesome online assignment help service, which also helps students with their essays, so, click on their webpage!!!

You should not need the DSDT.aml nor the SSDT-EC.d[…]

Matx board? Sleep and wake is fine?)

Speak to XLNC on the Discord. It's a non Zen issue[…]

Help booting Mojave installer

OpenCore supports all version of 10.13, 10.14 and[…]