I'm trying a fresh High Sierra install, but I'm kernel panicking before reaching the installer. This started after adding SmallTreeIntel82576.kext.
- It worked fine when using IntelMausiEthernet.kext - removed because it is incompatible with my LAN chipset and crashes the installer
- The error is apparently due to AppleIntelPowerManagement.kext, but I'm using NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.
- I followed the vanilla guide seemingly without any issues.
I've tried switching from FakeSMC to Virtual SMC, and I've tried clearing out my UEFI/drivers folder, save for AptioMemoryFix, APFSDriverLoader and HFSPlus, to no avail.
Any help you can offer would be very much appreciated!
- CPU: Ryzen R5 2600
- Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 I Aorus Pro Wifi
- Graphics Card: MSI GTX 1070 Aero