Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

my single core score is 2091 and multi is 5046 compared to others with similar setups my performance seems lacking can anyone advise?

is this a hackintosh issue or ?

also my hdmi audiop is showing in sound preferences but no sound any idea what to try next
im currently using the most recent voodoo hda

everything was fixed by the updated high sierra kernel posted on the 22nd by shane
Last edited by lexx on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertising

caiomascarin wrote:I need to fix this problem too. In Sierra I got it, but now I cant anymore...
I updated to the most recent kernel from this site and it fixed all issues time sound etc I have an fx 8320 so I reckon it will fit your issue also

my Geekbench has increased to 2900 single core and 12800 multi isn't great but better than before I updated kernel
Post Merged
caiomascarin wrote:I need to fix this problem too. In Sierra I got it, but now I cant anymore...
I updated to the most recent kernel from this site and it fixed all issues time sound etc I have an fx 8320 so I reckon it will fit your issue also

my Geekbench has increased to 2900 single core and 12800 multi isn't great but better than before I updated kernel
LEXXX wrote:

Post Merged

viewtopic.php?t=2749
I just installed this kernel... Are you using this?? And did you install VoodooPstate.kext, VoodooTSCsync.kext or none?? Thankss!
caiomascarin wrote:
LEXXX wrote:

the kernel shane uploaded in july?

I already had voodootsc sync kext that I made with a voodoo tsc sync configurator that you can use to make a voodoo tsc sync kext that matches your processor

I think it will probably work fine without voodoo tsc sync anyway

I will check when am home

Post Merged

viewtopic.php?t=2749
I just installed this kernel... Are you using this?? And did you install VoodooPstate.kext, VoodooTSCsync.kext or none?? Thankss!

viewtopic.php?p=41845#p41845 <<<<this is the kernel I used

I am on high sierra with 0 issues that I care about right now

the kernel you linked to was from a long time ago!??
lexx wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:53 am
caiomascarin wrote:
LEXXX wrote:I updated to the most recent kernel from this site and it fixed all issues time sound etc I have an fx 8320 so I reckon it will fit your issue also

the kernel shane uploaded in july?

I already had voodootsc sync kext that I made with a voodoo tsc sync configurator that you can use to make a voodoo tsc sync kext that matches your processor

I think it will probably work fine without voodoo tsc sync anyway

I will check when am home

Post Merged

viewtopic.php?t=2749

viewtopic.php?p=41845#p41845 <<<<this is the kernel I used

I am on high sierra with 0 issues that I care about right now

the kernel you linked to was from a long time ago!??
Aah okk. I gonna reinstall high sierra and try this one... can you send me your clover folder?? Id like to know your configs and smbios... And did you installed voodootscsync kext? Or voodoopstate kext? None? Thanks m8

Hi guys Just wondering what the ETA is on being a[…]

I'm using an Asus B450M Tuf gaming plus with a 270[…]

random ketbord freeze

Since when I updated to 10.13.16 I have continuos […]

How to Install ENOCH video)

Struggled forever getting this to work doing it al[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements