Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

General chat and support for running on a Virtual Machine.
Thanks!

Also
- since a few boot ups the virtual machine is unable to shut down. If I shut down it basically reboots into the bootloader...any idea how to fix this?
- confirm VirtualBox runs better but no resizing.

Advertising

look at the system.log in Console app and look at the time period you rebooted, more likely an app is causing it.
"Quiet Boot"=Yes
makes the shut down black but it fails to show the bootloader on reboot so I cannot reboot.
Once I force close the machine "Quiet Boot"=Yes has no effect on skipping the bootloader
So it's pretty much useless
I'm a bit unable to figure out why the machine reboots on shut down...
system.log for the time period doesn't show anything?
system.log is showing loads of stuff but I'm not comprehending what I should look for
did you test the VM tools yet?
not yet I haven't reinstalled windows yet, am looking forward to it. You want to look for error messages
zzmadd liked this
Hi!,

I successfully installed Sierra on an AMD Ryzen running VMWare Player 14. Unfortunately, I need High Sierra in order to get the latest XCode and deploy to my iOS devices.

I've been having a hard time trying to download the vmdk file from mega, as free users are limited to downloading less than 5 GB.

Any chance I can get a torrent link or a direct download from somewhere else?

Thanks in advance!
You should be able to download the whole thing as I allocate 750GBs for users bandwidth per month.

You can try my dropbox mirror: https://www.dropbox.com/s/quumyjhpu90ax ... er][b]Post Merged[/b]
[/center]I just checked and only 400GB has been used of the 750GB total
no problem :thumbup:

Ok. What is the AMDLegacy kext supposed to do? I e[…]

Hi. I'm new here. My pc spec : RYZEN 5 2600 + Asro[…]

Compatible?

Hello, can anyone tell me if i can hackintosh my p[…]

Hackintosh Stuck at "PCI Configuration begin&[…]