Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

General chat and support for running on a Virtual Machine.
I've been working on a clover based pure osx vm with sound and full USB but unlocker2.1.1 doesn't seem to like Clover very much as it crashes everytime the VM loads. I've got shaneee looking into it. 10.13.2 will be another Other64 till we figure out unlocker or unlocker is fixed. The clover VM boots fine in fusion.

Advertising

Can't create shared folders with this VM, and go to System Preferences - Mouse and adjust tracking speed.
@norton287,
I just want to say Thanks! I have little to no experience in either VM's or mac. I followed your tutorial and for some reason it is up and running, to what extent I do not know since I have just literally finished the install. Just want you to know I am very thankful for all your heard work. Here is my system if this helps you or anyone else:
CPU: Ryzen 7 1800x
Ram: Trident RGB 16GB
MB: Asus Crosshair vi Hero
GPU: Asus Strix RX 480
also running dual monitors. VM is on LG 34" at resolution of 344x1440

Is there a way to run the VM in dual monitor configuration?
The boot screen fix you mentioned on several pages, I can not locate the file you were talking about.
But thanks!!
I'll look for the file, but you can't run dual monitors on this VM only single.
Norton287 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:26 pm
You should be able to download the whole thing as I allocate 750GBs for users bandwidth per month.

You can try my dropbox mirror: https://www.dropbox.com/s/quumyjhpu90ax ... er][b]Post Merged[/b]
[/center]I just checked and only 400GB has been used of the 750GB total
Any chance this can be re uploaded?
Not to dropbox wasn't getting enough donations to pay for the 10 a month to cover it. The mega link should work if not I'll redo it.
Just wanted to say THANKS! After trying many other methods, this one actually worked -- installed successfully on Ryzen 1700X with modified resolution (and mouse speed slowed way down).

You may want to include better instructions about installing VirtualTools on the OSX -- I had to sort of muddle through that on my own. But great job at any rate, thanks so much.
Shaneee's AMD Build

Hi Shane, is it possible to have dual monitor with[…]

Hello there, Is the Asus Ch7 motherboard able to r[…]

I need help to install MacOS (Sierra)

Can someone help me to install it some basics or s[…]

Put back slash between words instead of space. ex:[…]