• What are your favorite games?

• Into Gaming? Chat about it here.

Please remember to read and follow the rules here.

Please Donate if you've found the website useful. Thanks.

Don't install the 10.12.6 update unless you've still got the installer handy.
You'll need to run the Post Install Script again after updating.

Into Gaming? Chat about it here.
 #15058  by Ackados
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:39 am
Hey! Welcome to the gaming topic! What are your favorite video games to play? I don't play much now, I used to play (program) Minecraft. What do you all play? :D

Advertising

#15090  by Shaneee
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:04 pm
Mainly Forza or Battlefield on Xbox One :thumbup:
 #15094  by Chad
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:10 pm
I played tons of Minecraft back in the day when it was at its prime. I opened a server and made a few thousand dollars which was a lot of money for 13 year old me :P. I don't game much anymore but I played both Portal games last year and they were amazing. I'd recommend Portal to all the problem solving users here at AMD OS X :)
 #15095  by Ackados
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 pm
Chad wrote:I opened a server and made a few thousand dollars which was a lot of money for 13 year old me :P.
Geez! I made a server, not publicly, I didn't know you could make money from it!
 #15098  by Shaneee
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:46 pm
Never played Minecraft lol Just doesn't appeal to me. Should also mention I sometimes stream my Xbox via my PC on Windows 10 so I can game upstairs on it :thumbup:
Sundhar88, Ackados liked this
 #15101  by Chad
 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:56 pm
Ackados wrote:
Chad wrote:I opened a server and made a few thousand dollars which was a lot of money for 13 year old me :P.
Geez! I made a server, not publicly, I didn't know you could make money from it!

I only made a little over $5k, some people have started companies over that game. Guess I had nothing better to do in middle school :P. So yes, you can make money off Minecraft. Though at this point that market is extremely saturated and completive(Not that it wasn't competitive before) and wouldn't be worth investing into in 2017.
 #15511  by skadush
 Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:18 am
Currently tales of berseria. Been a while when I enjoyed JRPG games. This game is awesome. 50-60 hours of gameplay.
Ackados liked this
 #15717  by eritxo
 Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:37 pm
League of Legends and CS:GO
 #15782  by calico84
 Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:58 pm
GTA V modded with LSPDFR(Police mod) with a crap load of real life model cars. Riding around stopping crime an being a bad a** officer of the law. Yes and Battlefield 1 OMG I don't really play FPS but I have to say I love this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #17340  by XtremeHacker
 Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:43 pm
I tend to play Minecraft, Minetest (A minecraft-like game with a good, official modding API which I'm learning to mod with), and almost any game involving Mario. :clap:
Ackados liked this