Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Important News and Announcements are found here.
by: AlGrey
@tikizondo94, make sure when you open your config.plist that the CPU section is blank

Advertising

by: lexx
Shaneee wrote:Did you rename the old kernel to kernel.backup as written in my post? If so then add the following as a boot arg within Clover,
Code: Select all
kcsuffix=backup
I did I followed your instructions thanks shane im back into my working system

ive used the kernel you posted on 22nd and it fixed all my audio/video and time running fast issues so if im honest other than a occasional panic no issues so thanks shane

do you know why when I use the most recent high sierra kernel you posted for amd on github I boot to black screen?

thanks
Egress liked this
by: Shaneee
lexx wrote:
Shaneee wrote:Did you rename the old kernel to kernel.backup as written in my post? If so then add the following as a boot arg within Clover,
Code: Select all
kcsuffix=backup
I did I followed your instructions thanks shane im back into my working system

ive used the kernel you posted on 22nd and it fixed all my audio/video and time running fast issues so if im honest other than a occasional panic no issues so thanks shane

do you know why when I use the most recent high sierra kernel you posted for amd on github I boot to black screen?

thanks
Some issues with the FX family code but we are working on it.
Egress liked this
by: BassieY
this kernel have Fix the SMBus PCIe on the SB ?
I have now Highsierra run-in with Shanee Kernel only have a PCIE bug can find PIE0 only one path after the video card is running my ALC1150 the kernel Find not de ALC1150 only SB6xx Audio Azalia intel audio . ( 1002,4383 SBAZ) thats a PCI to PCI bridge, after the bridge is my audio Opamp with ALC1150
kernel find only Sb6xx apple HDA find the ALC1150 only cannot work as kernel not find the Audio card only the bridge
VoodooHDA
Codec: Realtek ALC1150 [10ec:0900]
Controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA)

full compatible with my system only pic bridging filed, I tested npci=0x2000 npci=0xe2000 npci=0x3000 npci=0xe3000 with PCIRootUID=1 and 0 nothing works for the PCI bridge after a pic bridge
and how can I patch the old kernel for the new ?
Post Merged
BassieY wrote:this kernel have Fix the SMBus PCIe on the SB ?
I have now Highsierra run-in with Shanee Kernel only have a PCIE bug can find PIE0 only one path after the video card is running my ALC1150 the kernel Find not de ALC1150 only SB6xx Audio Azalia intel audio . ( 1002,4383 SBAZ) thats a PCI to PCI bridge, after the bridge is my audio Opamp with ALC1150
kernel find only Sb6xx apple HDA find the ALC1150 only cannot work as kernel not find the Audio card only the bridge
VoodooHDA
Codec: Realtek ALC1150 [10ec:0900]
Controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA)

full compatible with my system only pic bridging filed, I tested npci=0x2000 npci=0xe2000 npci=0x3000 npci=0xe3000 with PCIRootUID=1 and 0 nothing works for the PCI bridge after a pic bridge
and how can I patch the old kernel for the new ?
(Darwin Kernel Version 17.0.0: Tue 14 Nov 2017 21:39:27 GMT; * Shaneee )I see the kernel is from 2017 that I use
:(
Post Merged
i replace the kernel for the last kernel, i cant boot.
not form hdd clover or usb install clover.
after kernel update i see this error and system reboots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by: graywolf
cpu.jpg
I use the High Sierra Kernel, rename to kernel.test , and run the kextcache command. Then boot Clover with the boot arg kcsuffix=test

then i get this ,,why ? I use 2700Xcpu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
@BassieY, That's an SMBios issue relating to AppleTyMCEDriver.kext. It used to be blacklisted in the kernel but it can be removed then the prelinkedkernel rebuilt.

@graywolf, Boot with the boot flag -s and type exit when prompted.
by: graywolf
Shaneee, Thank you for your suggestion, I typed exit ,BUT the computer screen is black. I waited for a while, but it has been black.
ke.jpg
@graywolf, What's the GPU? Was it working before?
by: hsombini
I was using Bronya kernel before, did what is instructed on the first post but I don't think it worked, I have overclocked my Ryzen 1700x to 3.8GHz and the audio came out of sync and I'm not able to shutdown my pc gracefuly anymore, the screen goes black and it does not shutdown nor respond anymore.

muy buenas recien instale mac os highy sierra en […]

Black Screen before installation

I had the same issue. Try unplugging and plugging […]

I too have ATI 7610m and the zip file is corrupt[…]

Ryzen 5 with Nvidia 1060

Hi @Johnata , Many thanks for reply. Sorry, toda[…]