Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Important News and Announcements are found here.

Advertising

by: tikizondo94
Attached is a crash log. Crashing when trying to use -enableleaf with latest test kernel. Running 10.13.5. Ryzen 1700.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by: Bal
AlGrey wrote:@collector43, 10.13.4 and 10.13.5 need kexts rolled back. Better to wait on updated kernel.

Which Kexts need rollback? To which version? I want to try to upgrade to 10.13.5 because it should have better support for my Vega 64. At 13.3 Final Cut Pro X crashes, when it tries to stabilize video.
by: AlGrey
Bal wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:43 am
AlGrey wrote:@collector43, 10.13.4 and 10.13.5 need kexts rolled back. Better to wait on updated kernel.

Which Kexts need rollback? To which version? I want to try to upgrade to 10.13.5 because it should have better support for my Vega 64. At 13.3 Final Cut Pro X crashes, when it tries to stabilize video.
AppleRTC.kext, AppleSMC.kext, AppleSMCRTC.kext, AppleACPIPlatform.kext, AppleAHCIPort.kext, IOAHCIFamily.kext, IOATAFamily.kext, IONetworkingFamily.kext and IOUSBHostFamily.kext need a rollback from 10.13.3
AlGrey wrote:AppleRTC.kext, AppleSMC.kext, AppleSMCRTC.kext, AppleACPIPlatform.kext, AppleAHCIPort.kext, IOAHCIFamily.kext, IOATAFamily.kext, IONetworkingFamily.kext and IOUSBHostFamily.kext need a rollback from 10.13.3
:) Thank you a lot! It finally works on my test drive.
by: trivium1992
How would I go about making a HighSierra vanilla drive with the updated kernel? Right now I'm using the sudo command in terminal to restore the 10.13.5 image to usb then what? or I'm I doing it the wrong way? I'm wanting to test on my system... I need to know the right procedure so if someone could message me that would be great! :thumbup:
Bal wrote:
AlGrey wrote:AppleRTC.kext, AppleSMC.kext, AppleSMCRTC.kext, AppleACPIPlatform.kext, AppleAHCIPort.kext, IOAHCIFamily.kext, IOATAFamily.kext, IONetworkingFamily.kext and IOUSBHostFamily.kext need a rollback from 10.13.3
:) Thank you a lot! It finally works on my test drive.
actually apfs drives are not working without apfs.kext rollback. With that it boots up but gets stuck from time to time and shows errors with apfs in console. i guess there is no fix for this without a new kernel. Or do you know a way to fix this @ElGray or @Shaneee ?
by: installshield
Good morning gentlemen

After updating the system with this kernel, will it display natively the data of my Rysen 7 1700x in [About this MAC]? Or are you editing this data by force? Thank you so much,

David - Brazil / São Paulo
How did you find us?

Hi Shane, I found you via videos on YouTube. I h[…]

OsxAptioFixDrv Error

I had the same issue, and solved it with the same […]

So it is workd ?

INTEL or AMD?

intel is more stable .. amd is also cool but its l[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements