Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Important News and Announcements are found here.
User avatar
by: Shaneee
#39413
And I'm up and running :thumbup:

Image
Dark Diver, AlGrey, Enzotron and 1 others liked this

 Advertising

User avatar
by: myname71
#39414
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
User avatar
by: serialkillazzs
#39790
if you can get a hand on a rx480/ 580 to test kernal/build even better. Had a knightmare with previous gigabyte ab350n wifi board and rx580, booting older drives from sata on board cluster was a knightmare. rocking a newer asus rog strix b350i board at minute. gigabyte failed, sent back for repair and said was fixed but wasnt. so beware with gigashite as i call them now

my build to test soon: asus b350i mini itx, ryzen 1800x, rx580, toshiba ocz m.2 512gb, corsair 550 psu
User avatar
by: Shaneee
#39959
serialkillazzs wrote:if you can get a hand on a rx480/ 580 to test kernal/build even better. Had a knightmare with previous gigabyte ab350n wifi board and rx580, booting older drives from sata on board cluster was a knightmare. rocking a newer asus rog strix b350i board at minute. gigabyte failed, sent back for repair and said was fixed but wasnt. so beware with gigashite as i call them now

my build to test soon: asus b350i mini itx, ryzen 1800x, rx580, toshiba ocz m.2 512gb, corsair 550 psu
I've got an ROG Strix RX 560 now :thumbup: Running just fine.
Egress liked this
User avatar
by: serialkillazzs
#41321
Shaneee wrote:
serialkillazzs wrote:if you can get a hand on a rx480/ 580 to test kernal/build even better. Had a knightmare with previous gigabyte ab350n wifi board and rx580, booting older drives from sata on board cluster was a knightmare. rocking a newer asus rog strix b350i board at minute. gigabyte failed, sent back for repair and said was fixed but wasnt. so beware with gigashite as i call them now

my build to test soon: asus b350i mini itx, ryzen 1800x, rx580, toshiba ocz m.2 512gb, corsair 550 psu
I've got an ROG Strix RX 560 now :thumbup: Running just fine.
What build and guide did you use to get rx560 to inject/fire
i have a sapphire radeon rx580 8gb

new micro itx rog strix board with 2 nvme, going to pick up a small samsung pro evo for second slot and boot from it. hoping to get dual boot on windows 10 enterprise

is the kernal stable on your rx560? any issues?
Post Merged
maybe even try triple boot with new android 8.0 rc1 android x86 release if it can fire monitor at 4k :crazy:
User avatar
by: Shaneee
#41322
serialkillazzs wrote:
Shaneee wrote:
serialkillazzs wrote:if you can get a hand on a rx480/ 580 to test kernal/build even better. Had a knightmare with previous gigabyte ab350n wifi board and rx580, booting older drives from sata on board cluster was a knightmare. rocking a newer asus rog strix b350i board at minute. gigabyte failed, sent back for repair and said was fixed but wasnt. so beware with gigashite as i call them now

my build to test soon: asus b350i mini itx, ryzen 1800x, rx580, toshiba ocz m.2 512gb, corsair 550 psu
I've got an ROG Strix RX 560 now :thumbup: Running just fine.
What build and guide did you use to get rx560 to inject/fire
i have a sapphire radeon rx580 8gb

new micro itx rog strix board with 2 nvme, going to pick up a small samsung pro evo for second slot and boot from it. hoping to get dual boot on windows 10 enterprise

is the kernal stable on your rx560? any issues?
Post Merged
maybe even try triple boot with new android 8.0 rc1 android x86 release if it can fire monitor at 4k :crazy:
Just needs DeInit checked in Clover to enable the GPU.
User avatar
by: AdamJames
#41383
I need to upgrade me CPU when I get the chance, this 4300 isn't gonna cut it lmao
but great news you'll be able to work with Ryzen team!
Compatibility Check

I am new in Hackintosh, what guide should i follow[…]

I got a Ryzen with a ASUS B350-Plus and 5 mechanic[…]

Newbie need help

1. If you use an original macbook to create instal[…]

I wonder if using a kext built on my local machine[…]