• New Forum Feature

• Important News and Announcements are found here.

Please remember to read and follow the rules here.

Please Donate if you've found the website useful. Thanks.

Don't install the 10.12.6 update unless you've still got the installer handy.
You'll need to run the Post Install Script again after updating.

Important News and Announcements are found here.
 #16320  by Shaneee
 Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:17 pm
The forum will now show the Browser and OS you've made your topic/reply from. All older posts will show as a question mark but that can't be changed I'm afraid. All new post will be shown :thumbup:
Sundhar88, Ackados, NickS liked this

Advertising

#16323  by Sundhar88
 Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:35 pm
Nice. :clap:
Shaneee liked this
 #23249  by Jordi
 Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:47 pm
shanee again forum.amd-osx.com comment adblock and i cant read other peoples messages. shanee when i tols you forum.amd-osx.com dont have ssl and you shanee comment me that is expensive and ssl in not imoortant, now shanee i see you you put ssl on forum.amd-osx.com from where you get ssl. i want too ssl, but for me is much expensive.
 #23280  by Shaneee
 Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:49 pm
@Jordi, The Adblock message only shows if an Adblocker is present. Add the domain to your whitelist and it'll be gone. As for the SSL, I've added the SSL option bundled with CloudFlare which runs on the backend of the server.
 #23281  by Shaneee
 Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:49 pm
@Jordi, The Adblock message only shows if an Adblocker is present. Add the domain to your whitelist and it'll be gone. As for the SSL, I've added the SSL option bundled with CloudFlare which runs on the backend of the server.
 #23345  by Jordi
 Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:30 pm
what is adblocker. i only have chrome. this false protection is false. shanee how are you. take care.