• Boot Issue - Clover Configuration need help (sierra 10.12.6)

Please remember to read and follow the rules here.

Please Donate or visit my Amazon Wishlist if you've found the website useful. Thanks.

#37615 by pedroart
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Hey everyone,
I try my first hackintosh yesterday :) I manage to install, run the PostInstall Commands and boot into my installation drive via USB. But I think I did something wrong at Post-Instalation, because I can't boot without the usb. Apart from that everything was working (I think), nvidia web drivers, sound, internet, etc.

I use SierraAMD V5.2 with Enoch Bootloader. Installed the Enoch and Clover. Didn't find Clover in the installation usb so I pick one from web and manual copy clover folder into my installation drive. Also run the confg. file. But probably here did something wrong. One thing I'm still not 100% sure, do I need Enoch and clover install or just 1 ?
After several attempts with cloover configurator (and many videos on youtube) I think I mess up some drivers and decided to reinstall it again (didn't made the post-installation yet).

I could use some help with this final steps if possible -)
Thanks in advance!

Hardware spec:
cpu: AMD FX 8350
motherboard: msi 990 FXA-GD65 (military class)
ram: G.SKILL Trident X - 16GB (2x8gb)
driver: SSDCrucial MX500 500GB
Installation file: SierraAMD V5.2 with Enoch Bootloader
This topic has 5 replies
You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Advertising