Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Hi there. I tried many Hackintosh installers, but unfortunately all of them had some trouble. Fortunately, here I found a SierraAMD_V5.2.dmg installer that I put up with
Code: Select all
USBBUSFix=Yes -v slide=0 dart=0 npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1 kext-dev-mode=1 keepsyms=1 debug=0x100 EHCIacquire=Yes USBLegacyOff=Yes -radoff -no_compat_check
bootflags, installed without a bootloader. So after restarting a laptop, I booted the installer again to boot from a fresh system, but it looks like an
Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no +
error. I tried to use one
-v
but no change.
The machine: Asus X550ZE laptop:
- AMD FX-7600P APU
- 1x4 GB RAM
-AMD R5 M230 2 GB + AMD R7 in APU
Thank you in advance for your help. :)

Advertising

Does it say OSXAptioFix2Drv or OSXAptioFixDrv before Using reloc block: yes
This booting from your install of clover or the just booting off the USB? If booting off the USB you can try using the Non-UEFI version and see if it boots.
elekakos273 wrote:Sorry, I forgot to attach a picture in the past.
The same with me, after install, I cant boot, always reboot, UEFI and Legacy, same erro.
Post Merged
I think, the clover cant find the amd kernel.... How can I use a amd kernel on clover? Like chameleon /amdkernel
Please try this code: cp -v /Volumes/SierraAMD/System/Library/Kernels/kernel '/Voluems/(your MAC os Disk drive name)/System/Library/Kernels/'
=>
and
sh /Volumes/SierraAMD/PostInstall/post.sh
(Please enter the installation system driver disk, open the utility terminal, enter the code above)
Wish ya'll good luck
PS: This code does not necessarily work for all computers,If the second time into the system error, please add in the set code:cpus=1
kdp_poil: no debugger device(Stuck here)
USBBUSFix=Yes -v slide=0 dart=0 npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1 kext-dev-mode=1 keepsyms=1 debug=0x100 EHCIacquire=Yes USBLegacyOff=Yes -radoff -no_compat_check cpus=1 -v

Can you run applications like Parallels Desktop o[…]

App Store Fix

@chad.. thanks a lot man, now even icloud works.. […]

[success] HS 10.13.3, XLNC 2.5,Ryzen 1700X,Gigabyt[…]

Native USB fix and Native audio Fix

AMD OS X Advertisements