Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Advertising

That's not normal. Can you upload your config.plist from EFI - clover, you need to right click on it and choose compress then upload the zip here.
I have having the same issue except with AMD graphics.
I tried: -v slide=0 dart=0 npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1 keepsyms=1 debug=0x100 EHCIacquire=Yes USBLegacyOff=Yes -radoff

I just ran: -v -no_compat_check npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1
and it did not work.

Specs:
cpu - 8320
mobo - asrock 970 pro
gpu - r9 390
Norton287 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:45 pm
That's not normal. Can you upload your config.plist from EFI - clover, you need to right click on it and choose compress then upload the zip here.
But how do i find that file and in which directory? Please note I have absolutely no clue on how bootloaders and things work since I am getting into Hackintoshing... I used Transmac to make the bootable USB by the way
Boot off the USB and then download with safari "Clover Configurator." When you run clover configurator there will be a mount efi option, you'll see your drive in the bottom window pane. Click the mount button next to it, this will mount the EFI partition. Close clover configurator. From the menu that says Finder, Click on Finder and choose preferences. Once preferences open check Hard disks under Show these items on the desktop. Now you'll see your EFI partition appear, double click on it and the double click the clover folder and then right click on config.plist and choose compress. With safari navigate to here and upload the file to this thread.
Well, I don't have a Mac and I live in a ruined country... But I found an EFI partition in Windows Explorer, inside the CLOVER folder I found two config.plist's
Here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Put this in EFI/Clover and reboot and try again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Let's go over the install:

1. You installed macOS
2. You rebooted off the USB stick and did the postinstall
3. You rebooted off the USB stick and booted into your HD and installed clover

Did you do all those steps?
Ok!!!!!!!!!!! good news, but at the same time bad news...... I left MacOS installing while I was sleeping (again), I woke up and I saw that it was "finished", I restarted to installation again and run the post.sh commands.... Then I booted Sierra FROM USB and everything going well!!! but after setting up account I can see that some icons are buggy and don't display correctly, they look like green gradients...

I need to do the 3rd step but idk if my mac install is corrupted :/

Hey Guys, I am having this same problem. TransMac[…]

Hi, I was trying to install High Sierra 10.13.6 b[…]

ryzen 2600x + 1060 6gb ryzen 1700 + 1080ti I saw […]