• AMDOSX V4.5.0 stucks at "Kexts Patcher Start"

Please remember to read and follow the rules here.

Please Donate or visit my Amazon Wishlist if you've found the website useful. Thanks.

#24484 by DaisukeK
Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:53 am
Hello!

So because I never had enough luck to get Sierra working in my PC (the Graphical performance is slow a little bit), so when a you release a new version (or Nvidia releases a new driver) I'm always trying to install again while hoping my issues are fixed.
But now I can't even install it, whenever I start the install the installer stucks at "Kexts Patcher Start". I've tried to wait about 10-15 minutes, but it doesn't seems to work. What could be the issue? I restored the dmg with Transmac.

Oh, and another question, not that important, I'm just curious. When I restored the older releases, I was able to install it in UEFI mode, but now, even in the V4 version I couldn't, the BIOS didn't even recognize the UEFI installer in my pendrive, only the legacy mode. The never versions doesn't contain UEFI version? Because the UEFI version would be more handy, because whenever I installed the V4 in legacy mode, I wasn't able to boot back in Windows, I had to reinstall it. And I read topic about I can install OS X after Windows in the same HDD when my EFI partition is larger than 200MB (mine is formatted to 512MB). I have to install them in the same HDD, because unfortunately my other HDD died about 3 months ago and sadly I can't afford a new one right now.

Thanks in advance!

This topic has 19 replies
You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Advertising