Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: Norton287
most processors have a turbo speed, not overclocked just built-in.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
What kernel is in use? Bronya's seems to have issues with Bus ratio. My High Sierra one auto sets it. My guess is my Sierra kernel should too. Type the following into Terminal and paste the output here,
Code: Select all
uname -a
by: lucasbesen
Norton287 wrote:most processors have a turbo speed, not overclocked just built-in.
How can I see this? In AMD site don't say anything. CPU-X:
Shaneee wrote:What kernel is in use? Bronya's seems to have issues with Bus ratio. My High Sierra one auto sets it. My guess is my Sierra kernel should too. Type the following into Terminal and paste the output here,
uname -a
Darwin Lucass-Mac-Pro.local 16.5.0 Darwin Kernel Version 16.5.0: пятница, 25 августа 2017 г. 13:40:14 (MSK); root:xnu-3789.51.2_amd/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64
Ok that's Bronya's kernel. Try this. Unzip to the desktop then double click on KernelUpdate and follow prompts. Remove any busratio flags and reboot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Does it reboot or panic? This kernel works on FX and is the one I used myself.
I rebooted and now says it have no kernel. Put kernel in Desktop and started KernelUpdate, like u said
Use the installer and run post install again. I'll walk you through manually replacing the kernel once you're in the system again.
Now, I can't boot even with USB. Installer don't next in language selector........

Hello @all How should I proceed with this latest u[…]

Adobe Photoshop Crash Raw

Navigate here, /Library/Application Support/Adob[…]

The error from the tilte is shown everytime I'm tr[…]

Hello Forum, I have a problem to install Yosemi[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements