Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: cosmicrays
I can boot up from the clover USB disk, and get into the OS X Installation setup, but when I start the installation, it stays in one spot, going back and forth from 11 to 12 minutes. The blue loading bar does not move, I left it for an hour while I went and did some other things, and still no movement at all.

AMD FX-9590
Sabertooth 990FX
NVidia 590 GTX
32GB Ram, DDR3-1333

Advertising

by: Norton287
It can take up to 4 hours sometimes, even overnight if you read the install tutorial it tells you to just leave it sit till its done.
I left it overnight, and it appears to have finished. Now when I boot up from the disk I installed it on, it just gives me a black screen. Where is this tutorial you speak of?? I can't find it anywhere on the site
So, following that guide, I have set up my account and whatnot.
OS X does not detect a network port at all, while my display is connected through my graphics card (GTX 590), it is locked at 1024x768, and most of my USB ports do not work.. only 2 of the 10 that I have connected work.
I do not have icons like the Apple button, the network and sound in the top bar, and when I open finder, none of the icons are on the sidebar.
Also, the Clover Configurator was not in the DMG I got from that thread. Not usre if it is important, as it looked like it only mounted the EFI drive, which mounted just fine for me.
Use rehabmans kext for you network: https://mega.nz/#!srxzia5J!C4MfG2rufhue ... r29bAi02aw install with kext utility
Use the usb fix from this post: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2073
As for your card it is quite old and should be supported out of the box with using the inject_NV config. No web drivers needed.
I had it all working, then I installed a driver for my Steinberg UR22 Interface, and that caused the kernel to error, so I had to go through the post-install process again to fix that. That worked for the most part, except now whenever I try to boot with Inject_NV (with and without the video BIOS), it goes through the normal stuff, except when it usually goes to the Apple Logo and login screen, I get nothing -- No Signal Detected on my monitor. I have tried both with the Inject_NV and the NVidia WEB drivers.
No signal usually mean graphics card, did you update to the new 10.12.6 kernel after doing post install. It's in the tutorial.
Yes, I did. While following that video, I should change config_InjectNV.plist to config.plist, correct? Since I have an old card that should be supported with that, correct? Or do I still change the NVIDIAWeb to config?
Yes and maybe if that doesn't get you all the way check nvda_drv=1

[email protected] All USB ports work, :thumbup: but[…]

Hello. After 10.13.6 update, again black screen. I[…]

@mrtioiyf , right TeraScale 3 gpus are not suppo[…]

HI, I was using Gtx 970 with 1700x. But, its g[…]