Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Does V5.2 have the NVME patches or would I have to download them from somewhere?

Advertising

the download I linked has the patches just download it and it should see your drive
Thanks you so much, I will let you know of the outcome later on today hopefully.
Ok
This could also be shown because of integrated GPU. I know mine is unsupported but if I try use it that's where it hangs no matter what. Try disabling it in the BIOS.
Shaneee wrote:This could also be shown because of integrated GPU. I know mine is unsupported but if I try use it that's where it hangs no matter what. Try disabling it in the BIOS.
What shall I disable?
I have a Ryzen 1600 I don't think I have an integrated GPU because my PC can't run without a external GPU.
Post Merged
I have just tried it and it comes back to PCI Configuration Begin error. Im going to now change ncpi=0x2000 to ncpi=0x3000 and see what happens
Post Merged
@Norton287, Norton I got an idea, Can I use Transmac to put SierraAMD_V5..2 to a SATA 320gb HDD i have lying around at home? Instead of using a USB? Then if it works I can install macOS on a different HDD of my choice right?
Post Merged
Ive got some good news. Ive booted up, installed macOS with the post install. However after the post install i tried to boot from the hard drive for the first time as it says in your full guide tutorial. Once i click enter with and without safemode I get the +++++++ line then the pc just reboots. What may I do here?
As we speak im reinstalling macos on the hdd and going to run post install again

Thanks,

Sulaiman

Will do this evening (Europe time). Just to note: […]

I currently have Sierra V5 installed, but I would […]

cs go crash on launch

anyone for help ???

I have nearly the same configuration (Ryzen 2700x,[…]