Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming x470
GPU: Gigabyte RX 570
Processor: AMD R7 2700
Memory - 8GB Ballistix 3000Mhz.
- Ethernet (LAN)
- Tried the Vanilla Guide (https://vanilla.amd-osx.com), but you need an active connection to make this guide work. The LAN present in this motherboard doesnt work with any existent kext I tested so the installation is impossible (I also dont have any wifi / bluetooth compatible)
- I Used this guide (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2u-eG-S2Eo) (https://hack.slim.ovh/mojave/#/) to get the full installation without need an active internet connection. I used the default config.plist present here (https://github.com/AMD-OSX/AMD_Vanilla/tree/master/17h).
- The system install normally.
- The system is very stable until now at least.
- Sleep dont work. Shutdown / Restart work normally.
- How the motherboard cant connect via LAN and I dont have wifi adapters compatible, I installed the Horndis https://joshuawise.com/horndis , so I get able to connect the internet using a cellphone doing tethering (several tentatives are necessary to make it work, seems like it only work in some usb ports, but eventually it works, after you find the right usb you always can connect using it).
Hope this helps someone.