Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
Hello All,

The guide I followed to the core: viewtopic.php?t=5902

Big thanks to Shaneee on compiling all the bitter stuff and making it available and easy to understand and follow.
I got everything working. For Wifi, I have TP link TL-WN725N-V3 which works like a charm after installing the driver from the tp link website.
Screenshot 2019-02-15 at 12.53.04 AM.png
Two things I would like to get done:
1. Be able to boot into the Hard drive without the use of USB drive, a step by step guide will be appreciated.
2. to be able to use iMessage and FaceTime.

1 thing I just noticed is the Apple store is giving me error on all downloads: "An error occurred during purchase. The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.apple.commerce.client error 500.)"

-abheedevta
Post Merged
I got to get the boot into hard drive by pasting clover EFI into the windows EFI.
Made the changes with clover configurator to get the Facetime and iMessages working.

Mac Store error got fixed by cleaning crls folder by following this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bsRcYicD3Y
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertising

just had a popup stating that update 10.13.6 is re[…]

VMware and Mojave?

HI is it possible to run macOS mojave in VMware on[…]

Please Help

In your clover config.plist you'll want to add a[…]

First of all I wanted to say thank you for the gu[…]