Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
  • CPU: AMD RYZEN 2700X Eight-Core Processor 3.7Ghz
    MEMORY: [G.SKILL] DDR4 16GB PC4-24000 CL16 AEGIS
    MAINBOARD: [GIGABYTE] X470 AORUS Gaming 5 WiFi KOREA VER.
    HDD: PNY CS2040 M.2 2280 SATA3 SSD / SAMSUNG 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500GB
    GRAPHIC: AMD SAPPHIRE RADEON RX 570 4GB

First of all .... As soon as it is installed ... USB, Audio, Graphic, Bluetooth, Sleeping Even waking up !!!! (This is important ~ ^^) It is really good too. I feel like I have some use now?

AMD is a stable performance that does not feel like AMD ... (even though Bluetooth is caught )

Verified Apps

1. Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019
Also, the Adobe CC 2019 product line (Premiere Pro CC works normally) crashes and can not run.

(I think this is the unavoidable limit of the AMD system.

2. Starcraft Remaster Edition

This is really ... It's long ago, but when you install it and run it, it just bounces on the loading screen. But when you run it for the second time,

The game runs perfectly stable until run. Of course, the audio was caught by the Voodoo codec, but ... ㅠ ㅠ However,
The only PC game that I do is star ... I was sorry that this was not possible ~ But, it is so good that I am satisfied with it .. !!

4. MS Office 2016

PowerPoint, Excel, and Word are all well ...

BenhmarK TEST

1. Cine Bench

Cine Bench

CPU: 1710 cb / OpenCL: 72.61 fps

- The CPU score is the same as the Hi Sierra, but the OpenCL score is higher than the HiSiera 1080Ti,

2. Geek Bench 4.2.3

Single Core: 4780 / Multi Core: 27974

- Again ... The higher the clock than the i7-8700, the lower the single-core score, which is the problem with the kernel, but the multi-core score is a two-core more Rizen 2700X victory.
i7-8700 3.2Ghz (Turbo 4.7Ghz) Compared to the 6 core coffee rake ... If you are configuring the kermah, then again ... I think it might be better for the coffee lake because of the kernel difference. Almost the same as Real Mac? I can tell you that the setting is possible! ^^

How to install

Installation is also ...

AMD-OSX was successful with Shaneee.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5902

I was just looking at this article and following the steps ... well.

The problem is ... a bit complicated and confusing.

All image rights are at x86.co.kr.

Advertising

Install hackintool and click bootloader tab, selec[…]

External Drive Patch for Ryzen 3000?

Ok, so I'm relatively new to AMD. I'm looking arou[…]

Yeah exactly... I think it's really important for […]

Hey Guys, I followed this guide (https://forum.am[…]