Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
Yeahhh!!!
Success installing Mojave 10.14.1
Following this tutorial by Shaneee viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5902 step by step. Less than 2 hours if you work fast and nonstop.
Used a dedicated SSD for the macOS installation. WIFI card recognized without problems. System pushing 4K flawlessly in my BenQ SW320.

My system specs are:
AMD RYZEN 7 2700X
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM
ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming AM4 AMD X470 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
(2 X) Samsung 970 EVO 500GB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD
SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64
CORSAIR H115i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm
IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter, GBU521
Fenvi PC/Hackintosh - WiFi Card PCI Express WLAN Card BCM94360 ac1900 802.11A/B/G/N/AC
BenQ SW320 Monitor

Right now audio is not working, and Bluetooth if turned off freezes the USB keyboard and Logitech USB dongle.

Looking on recommendations for dual boot with Clover, any special or preferred configurations?
jfp555 liked this

Advertising

Congratulations on your success. I just got my very first Ryzentosh up and running today. I don't know if this is frowned upon or not but here is a link to an article concerning setting up a dual boot with Windows using Clover. If that's not what you were after, sorry.

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic ... n-windows/

Darran
PuppyPR liked this
Hi there! Congrats!!
Do you plan to use it for video editing? It'd me so much appreciated if you can share video editing performance in PP, no one talks about that on the internet.
I want to build a new system, Ryzens look nice, however if video editing is not smooth, I'll go with Intel even if it's so much more expensive.
Thanks
jfp555 liked this
ehamza wrote:Hi there! Congrats!!
Do you plan to use it for video editing? It'd me so much appreciated if you can share video editing performance in PP, no one talks about that on the internet.
I want to build a new system, Ryzens look nice, however if video editing is not smooth, I'll go with Intel even if it's so much more expensive.
Thanks
Very curious about video editing as well.

And,@PuppyPR, would you recommend the same board? Please do let us know if you got the audio issues fixed.

just had a popup stating that update 10.13.6 is re[…]

VMware and Mojave?

HI is it possible to run macOS mojave in VMware on[…]

Please Help

In your clover config.plist you'll want to add a[…]

First of all I wanted to say thank you for the gu[…]