• Almost Success on my NZXT Vulcan PC! :) Yosemite - GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 4.1)

• If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.

Please remember to read and follow the rules here.

Please Donate or visit my Amazon Wishlist if you've found the website useful. Thanks.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
#37228 by IAmTechFreq
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:29 pm
So these were the steps I took, to get it working on my pc.
Mac OS X - Yosemite 10.10

GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 4.1)
AMD FX 4130 3.8GHZ (4)
EVGA Geforce GTX 750 TI 2GB
(2) Supertalent 8gb Ram - 16 gb in total
(1) WMD Blue 500GB 7200 RPM HARDDRIVE
My Wifi Adapter - Amazon Cable Matters Gold-Plated Wireless N 300Mbps USB Adapter with High Gain External Antenna for Windows = Essentially a Wireless N300 USB Adapter =

The problems i face is that Facetime and iMessage won't work unless i find ahost mac for me to use that unique Id and put it into my PC but , not that i even use both of either apps since i have no friends or family for that lol but other than that, it seems almost perfect to me, just the wifi adapter and wrong spec info but it's operational. :thumbup:

1.) Formatted my Flash Drive of 8gb storage into GPT Partition using Disk part...

2nd.) Used Trans Mac to Restore the Disk Image onto the Flashdrive, provided in the folder followed by the dmg image
(Yosemite-Zone.dmg) 4.96gb

3rd.) I Waited for it to finish and then eject the Flash Drive.

4th.) I Shutdown the PC, grabbed my extra harddrive in this case it was my 500GB WMD BLUE 7200RPM HDD
connected it and disconnected the main OS drive, so it's only that 500gb specific harddrive
I Then prepared the BIOS by disabling the Parallel Port and Serial Port as well as VT-D (Virtualization)
afterwards I set the Priority in the boot as the Flash Drive.

5th.) The Installation, so for this you need to plug in the, flash drive and then select the Boot Options or Boot Menu
until there wait until you see the Darwin Bootloader, and I typed in the Boot Flag.

npci=x3000 GraphicsEnabler=Yes

... once that's done, I let the Installation load which it actually took or should take up to 2 minutes.

I Selected Start , English for the Language, Keyboard layout as standard and selecting to not connect to the internet.
= Since there was no drivers for my wifi adapters unless HOWEVER you guys are able to find something :P =

and going from there creating the user acccount.

6th.)

Once the installation was done after 15 Minutes, it will restart, I removed the Flash Drive booted the Mac OS Harddrive,
and repeated the same Boot Flag upon booting upand then afterwards I let it run for a bit proceeded by logging into the system.
And then hopefully with your other flashdrive you have Multibeast installed, to install some more Drivers.

The rest was provided in the folder, that I conveintly placed together just in case I want to install this onto another Harddrive ,but basically had I.E Dmg files and apps.

SO, i Started Multibeast, use HornDIS or the Tether DMG to get your internet working through your android device instead, and once that's done I went ahead and updated things and installed and once that's done I was all set.

However, i prefer ethernet if anything or possible, but I had to make due with my Cellphones 3rd Party
CLock WOrk Mod Tether APK and use the Tether DMG.

This is only a sliver of the Apps I had installed on the drive, AIO Kext for Realtek Usb Adapters, KExt UTitlity App, Multi-beast Yosemite 7.5.0, replace Kext (cache Yosemite AMD) , hornDIS rel8 .pkg and Samsung Smart Switch dmg, i later downloaded Garage-band and it's pretty fun.

I will edit this post later on to let you know the specs the Mac thinks this PC is ,so far it thinks it's a Macbook Pro 3.
Egress liked this

Advertising