Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
by: nescki
First of all I want to thank the AMD OSX team.

After a week of trial and error I got a very functional AMD hackintosh.

System Specifications:
AMD Ryzen 1800x - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - GeForce 1050 ti - 32 GB

How I did it?
I followed the general instructions in the forum and videos.
In order to boot the system I had to disable the option in the Clover installer in 'DRIVERS 64 UEFI' OsxAptionFix2Drv-64 , leaving only 'EmuVariableUefi-64' (the graphics card did not work without this option) and 'OsxAptionFixDrv-64 '.

In addition to working the graphics card I had to place in EFI - CLOVER - KEXTS - OTHERS: Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.Kext and download Nvidia Web Drivers and CUDA Driver.
For the sound to work I used VoodooHDA Drivers.

Everything seems to work well after five days of use: no hangs, no freezes, USB 2.0 and 3.0 work perfectly.
What does not work is the Wifi card (TL-WN781ND) and programs that give data on the operation of system hardware: temperatures, fans... (examples: HWMonitor, iStat, etc.), if anyone knows how to solve it would help me a lot.

DURATION OF THE INSTALLATION: 3 HOURS, INCLUDING THE STARTING FROM USB (15 MINUTES STOPPED EACH TIME IN 'KEXTS PATCHER START') THEN: PATIENCE!

Thank you very much! Sorry for my bad English.

Néstor
Shaneee, Ssabbagh liked this

Advertising

by: Monty007
Hi Nestor,

Congrats on getting your setup going. Can you please share your mobo settings? I can't even get the USB to boot. Are you using a specific USB port? I have tried all usb2 and usb3 ports on the board.

I have the same processor and board.

thank you in advance

yes supported,,anyway got working snow leopard,yos[…]

Compatibility Check

Hi Guys, just starting out with the whole Hackinto[…]

tried but didint worked Post Merged here is my[…]

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and happy new year Shanee and tha[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements