Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
My specs are:
Processor: AMD FX-6300
Motherboard : Gigabyte-GA-78LMT-USB3-rev6.0
GPU: GTX 1050ti
Ram:8GB DDR3

After multiple tries and multiple versions of the installer images ,I found the v5.2 to be the most stable one for me
It's almost golden and so far I haven't encountered major issues in my 2 weeks of usage
SierraAMDv5.2.dmg is the only version that worked for me , rest of them had multiple issues with my motherboard and most of the times i'd be stuck on the install screen no matter how many fixes and bootflags I used.

everything works on my hackintosh , including the sleep and wake functions.

If i were to be very nit picky then , here's what doesn't work that well:
-The animations are laggy on rare occasions (it really doesn't bother me at all)
-Facetime and iMessage don't work(I suppose ,there's no way to get it working on amd chipsets and i wouldn't even use it much either ways )
-HDMI audio (tried one method but it didn't work for me , maybe i didn't do it right. I plan on getting it working later on and it isn't a deal breaker for me)

I'd like to thank AMD OS X's community for all the support and forums . I'd also like to thank the developers who made the impossible, possible.Without the community and the forums i'd never really have any of this . I'm really happy with my first hackintosh ! :thumbup:

Advertising

Hello, I've got a strange problem. I've installed […]

Hardware Monitor AMD

It works, thanks Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 08.29.[…]

Bored of Yosemite...

Hello! Use the latest tutorial of installing High […]

Im planning on picking up a 1050ti tomorrow and am[…]