• AMD Ryzen 7 1800x - Success!

• If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.

Please remember to read and follow the rules here.

Please Donate or visit my Amazon Wishlist if you've found the website useful. Thanks.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
#25443 by nescki
Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:42 pm
First of all I want to thank the AMD OSX team.

After a week of trial and error I got a very functional AMD hackintosh.

System Specifications:
AMD Ryzen 1800x - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - GeForce 1050 ti - 32 GB

How I did it?
I followed the general instructions in the forum and videos.
In order to boot the system I had to disable the option in the Clover installer in 'DRIVERS 64 UEFI' OsxAptionFix2Drv-64 , leaving only 'EmuVariableUefi-64' (the graphics card did not work without this option) and 'OsxAptionFixDrv-64 '.

In addition to working the graphics card I had to place in EFI - CLOVER - KEXTS - OTHERS: Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.Kext and download Nvidia Web Drivers and CUDA Driver.
For the sound to work I used VoodooHDA Drivers.

Everything seems to work well after five days of use: no hangs, no freezes, USB 2.0 and 3.0 work perfectly.
What does not work is the Wifi card (TL-WN781ND) and programs that give data on the operation of system hardware: temperatures, fans... (examples: HWMonitor, iStat, etc.), if anyone knows how to solve it would help me a lot.

DURATION OF THE INSTALLATION: 3 HOURS, INCLUDING THE STARTING FROM USB (15 MINUTES STOPPED EACH TIME IN 'KEXTS PATCHER START') THEN: PATIENCE!

Thank you very much! Sorry for my bad English.

Néstor
Shaneee, Ssabbagh liked this

Advertising

#38755 by Monty007
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:30 am
Hi Nestor,

Congrats on getting your setup going. Can you please share your mobo settings? I can't even get the USB to boot. Are you using a specific USB port? I have tried all usb2 and usb3 ports on the board.

I have the same processor and board.

thank you in advance