Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Have you found a bug with the forum or just want to give feedback on the site? This is the place.
by: Ackados
I like the design on this forum/site. Who created it? Was it a website builder, or did someone program it? Great job! Also if it was programmed, what were all the languages used?

Advertising

by: Shaneee
It's from a friend on his site called SiteSplat, we used to run a site together a while back for building modded Windows OS. He made it from Bootstrap and HTML/CSS. I've then modified it a bit etc :thumbup:
Code: Select all
http://sitesplat.com
That's nice! So you modded Windows OS? Mind if I find out any more info about that? :D

EDIT: Forgot to ask, where do you host this?
Where's what hosted? The forum? Look for Custom Windows from either Shaneee or IiTz ShAnE :thumbup:
Where do you host this site? Yeah, the form. I heard that GoDaddy is good.
We are hosted with x10 :thumbup:
Oh okay. My guess it's paid for?
No it's currently on a free server but I will be upgrading soon.
Haha nice. Question about that, how did you get it free? I made an account, it says you got to type in a domain, then it adds it onto the beggining of x10hosting.com. Then when I made a website, nemed it, it came out like this: mywebsite.mycooldomain.x10hosting.com. Haha so how did you get yours to say .amd-osx.com?
The hosting is free but the domain name cost. This domain is from GoDaddy and I have another from 123-Reg :)

hello everyone, I'm about to buy this motherboard:[…]

i have almost same pc. except gpu. i have rx 460.[…]

As the subject shows, i want to get some games fro[…]

ok thanks for advice, can't go to InsanelyMac I've[…]