Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Not sure if your system will work? Ask for help with a compatibility check.
by: delux_lux
HI ALL,

this is my first try to install OSX on My LAPTOP

COMPATIBILITY CHECK : PLZ HELP

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II Dual-Core M300
Mainboard Model: JV71TR
Display Adapters:ATI : Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 Series
Memory : DDR2 2048 MBytes PC2-5300 (333 MHz) Transcend Information.
Hard drive SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 300 GB Hitachi
Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 7 (6.1) Professional 64-bit Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)

i try to install HighSiera Osx
Thank you. :thumbup:

Advertising

by: AlGrey
Hi,
install CPU-Z and GPU-Z in windows and take a picture of that. Share it here
Maybe El Capitan but not worth it to be honest. Stick to windows or linux.
by: delux_lux
Thanks you i see that :wave:
i try to install highsiera AMD, but boot slowly and give me waiting for the root device .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You still have 2 gigabytes of RAM. Mac OS requires at least 4GB and 6GB or more for an optimal experience. Also, that processor is old and it may not have some x86_64 instructions. Also the fact that the RAM is DDR2, which is slow, does not help.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Post Merged
Ok, after doing some research, I have encountered that your processor doesn't have the SSE4.1/4.2 instructions which are obligatory for Mac OS. There is no fix for this other than getting a new processor which has those instructions, this is impossible because most laptop manufacturers solder the CPU directly into the motherboard, making it non-replaceable. Sorry.

Ok, after doing some research, I have encountered that your processor doesn't have the SSE4.1/4.2 instructions which are obligatory for Mac OS. There is no fix for this other than getting a new processor which has those instructions, this is impossible because most laptop manufacturers solder the CPU directly into the motherboard, making it non-replaceable. Sorry.

@MickeyGP1378, that's why I suggested El Capitan... but it just don't worth the time and trouble

yes supported,,anyway got working snow leopard,yos[…]

Compatibility Check

Hi Guys, just starting out with the whole Hackinto[…]

tried but didint worked Post Merged here is my[…]

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and happy new year Shanee and tha[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements