Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Not sure if your system will work? Ask for help with a compatibility check.
by: regularusername
My device ID is 0x679A.

UPDATE: I left the default bootlegs with -radvesa and got the black screen. I let my PC run and after about an hour I heard beep, PC restored and voila, there was boot macOS from macOS. I booted into installer, did AMD flag in terminal followed by drive name. Restarted and selected boot macOS from macOS with -radvesa. Mac booted, I did go through install and now I am in the system. I am actually typing this inside the MacOS.

However..

I did install clover following the guide in viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3460 and used this guide viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2976 with CC to set everything up. I still think I am missing something, because if I do take out the USB and select HDD to boot in BIOS boot options where my macOS is installed it just has blinking _ in the left upper corner.

What would your suggestion be? Is it possible to hit you up via discord call or w/e?
Post Merged
EDIT: Also there are no such options in my BIOS. I may post pictures off all entries if you need.

Advertising

by: Sundhar88
You should try installing in UEFI mode. Reinstall macOS
I should have stated my MB does not support UEFI. Going to try and instal Sierra, if I will be able to boot with any image and see what's gonna happen.
by: Merijn
hey which disk image did you use? i have the same CPU
Merijn wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:20 pm
hey which disk image did you use? i have the same CPU
Hello, Merijn.

I did install Sierra V5_2 and had success with it. I played around with Clover, which I could not get to work so I am sticking with Enoch for now, unless I configure it the right way on spare HDD. Also I fixed audio issues with VoodooHDA kext. If there is anything you would like to know dont hesitate to ask. :)
Can't install on Ryzen 2200g

any news on igpu support after apple introduced ve[…]

Yes, I’m not sure what I did but when I trie[…]

monitor no signal

help me why time is finished booth in chameleon, […]

Try OS X yosemite or maverick.. Sent from my SM-[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements