• Is my computer able to run MacOS?

• Not sure if your system will work? Ask for help with a compatibility check.

Please remember to read and follow the rules here.

Please Donate or visit my Amazon Wishlist if you've found the website useful. Thanks.

Not sure if your system will work? Ask for help with a compatibility check.
#41180 by ChrisAlatorre
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:08 am
Hello, I supposed to star to develop an iOS app as my final project at college, but I got stuck. I have a HP Pavilion 15-aw002la, it has an AMD processor (A10 7th Gen A10-9600P) that does not have the SSE4.1 set.

Is there any possibility for my computer to run MacOS? Is very important for me to develop that school project.
I have tried to change the SATA configuration but I could not find the options to change the configuration to AHCI, then I tried to continue without that configuration, but I get stuck on a black screen with a white crossed circle in the middle of it.

In summary, I follow every step of the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zetiocqdWU), but as I mentioned before, I could not find the SATA configuration and I am not sure if the fact of my processor does not have the SSE4.1 set also affects, and I got stuck on a black screen with a white crossed, that is as far as I could advance.

I really hope somebody can help me to run MacOS on my computer. Thanks in advance to everyone.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Advertising