• El Capitan installed on HDD, but I have a few errors...

• Help with AMD OS X after installation.

Please remember to read and follow the rules here.

Please Donate if you've found the website useful. Thanks.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
#20852 by mysticz1
Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:21 pm
Hi there! I am very new to the whole hackintosh scene. The other day I up and decided to try to hackintosh my old Dell Inspiron 546 mid-tower.
I managed to get OSX installed on to my HDD, however I have a Looping AppleUSBEHCI restart / stop error upon my attempt to boot into the OS. After a few minutes of this error message looping, it eventually boots into OSX, however the USB ports are acting weird/not working. My USB mouse and keyboard work perfectly, but when I insert a USB drive or anything of the sort, nothing happens.

I followed the instructions in this thread to install OSX : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=404

As a side note / question, I have no clue where to go from here, including how to properly install a bootloader such as enoch, so that I don't have to boot from the USB drive every time. I also don't really know how to install a USB fix, so please be descriptive in the instructions on how to fix this.

My system specs (I think) are as follows :

CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 640
HDD: Some WD 640GB HDD
As for the rest of the specs, I have no idea as it is a Dell PC, so I think they are using some proprietary motherboard.

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: I also used GraphicsEnabler=Yes, Mode=1440x900x32, boot flags..
This topic has 1 reply
You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.