• El Capitan issues with audio, bootloader, multibeast and graphical performance

• Help with AMD OS X after installation.

Please remember to read and follow the rules here.

Please Donate if you've found the website useful. Thanks.

Don't install the 10.12.6 update unless you've still got the installer handy.
You'll need to run the Post Install Script again after updating.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
 #11323  by csakesz55
 Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:32 pm
Hello everyone!

I have successfully installed El Capitan to my second hard drive form Shanee's image for Windows. I've even updated it to 10.11.6. I installed Spakk's USB Fix too. I've got some problems with getting the Audio to work. I have a Realtek HD Audio ALC889 integrated sound card. I've tried specific kexts and VoodooHDA too. With voodoo I could see the available ports and could set the volume, but no sound came out from the speakers.

Apart from that, I have an issue with installing a bootloader properly. I've tried install Clover from Clover Configurator, I can boot it up, but as soon I select the MAC partition, it freezez and gives me a screen full of pink/redish colored text saying something about 64 bit.

Another issue I have is with multibeast. It gives me an "Installation failed" message, and I cannot install anything. In the multibeast log it says: "Failed to bless helper!". There's nothing about multibeast in the install.log.

And my last issue is that I find the GUI perforamance, and the actual system performance a bit slow. I've installed the latest nVidia web drivers, I selected the web driver for the system to use as well, but after the reboot it still slow for me. Chrome browser is basically unusable. I've checked Chess , it works fine, but e.g. in WoW game I only got 30 FPS while on windows I easily get 70-80 on max settings.

My spec:

- Gigabyte A75M-S2V
- AMD A6-3650 2,6 Ghz
- 8 GB DDR3 RAM
- nVidia GTX 660 Ti 2 GB

Could you please help me in my problems?
This topic has 45 replies
You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Advertising